Monday, April 12, 2010

The First Day Went Pretty Well

Goal: 39-44 points

Remember, I'm doing a faux Nutrisystem thing, but am following the Weight Watchers points system to keep myself of track. I lost the little slider thingy that tells you what your points are according to the calories, fat and dietary fiber on the Nutrition Facts on the packaging. But I found the same counter online here! I'm so thankful for this ya'll! I've been using it all day!


Breakfast:
First thing this morning, I actually forgot I was on this diet, and just out of habit picked up a a few pieces of this "cookie pizza" dessert thingy at my Bible study group. It was good, but about 4 small squares later, I realized I was counting points...yikes! It's funny how our habits are so ingrained that they take over even after we've resolved to do something completely different. Anyway, I had a few small squares of that dessert and a diet coke, so I'm going to count it as 6 points.

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pizza (it was good!) 7 points, Diet Coke

Snack:
Special K Chocolate snack bar 2points, 1/2 cup baby carrots 0 points, bottle of water

Snack: Slim Fast Shake 3 points

Dinner: 1/2 cup packaged chicken and broccoli noodles 3 points, Healthy Choice Meal
6 points, Diet Coke

Snack: Smart ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert (OMtotheGosh!!!!!! THESE ARE HEAVEN!!!!) 3 points

Exercise:
none...the day just got away from me...but that's no excuse!

Point total: 30!!! Wow! I didn't even come close to the conservative side of my point allotment of 39. Yay me!!!! And I wasn't even hungry today. A success!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Sounds like a successful day to me too! Keep up the good work...glad to see you back and committed! It always feels great, huh?