Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 6...and a break!!!

Today I went out of town to sing in a wedding. Of course by the time the reception rolled around I was STARVING! So I ate some of the reception food...sweet and sour meatballs, chips and dip, chicken and pineapple kabob, tiny quiche. Trying to figure points out for all that just seemed silly, so I just decided that today would be my off day...but tomorrow might be too. Can you take off two days on Weight Watchers? But the truth is, on Sunday's I never eat a lot...usually just one meal. So I may still stay under my points. But today, I'm not even gonna bother. I ate mostly junk today. It's no wonder truckers are some of the most unhealthy people in the country! It's just too easy to swing by the gas station and pick up a bag of powdered doughnuts and Funyons for the road.

On a good note...drumroll please~~~~~~~~~~~~~I lost 3 pounds this week!!!! YAY!!!!

Let's hope I don't gain them all back this weekend! I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Former Donut Junkie said...

Did somebody say donuts???

Someone once said that donuts are the only good thing the devil ever made. Well, I don't know that I agree with that statement entirely, but they are sinfully good! And I've battled with the little critters more than I care to recount. Just sayin'!

Ron, aka The Former Donut Junkie

Darcie said...

3 lbs is 3 lbs...so what a great kick off week! Glad to hear all went well yesterday...however, I had faith it would, so it comes as no surprise. ;-) Great job Angie!

momstheword said...

I eat my regular breakfast on Sunday, but then eat a big lunch and pretty much no dinner. However, I usually have popcorn Sunday evening, so there's my dinner I guess, lol!

Love your "pretend" nutrisystem, lol! Once you get to where you want to be, you ought to be able to maintain it with regular food as you'll be used to portion size by then!