Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 3: Plugging Away and Loving It!!!

Goal 39-44 points

Breakfast: 1/2 an English muffin, 1 tsp. butter and one egg, 5points, Diet Coke

Snack: 4 small slices of cantelope (about a cup) 1point

Lunch: Healthy Choice entree 6points, bottle of water

Snack: Weight Watchers Ice Cream Bar (delish!) 2points, 1 brownie 5points (made 3 dozen for church...had to sneak at least one for myself! LOL But 5 points for one? Sheesh!), bottle of water

Dinner: Frozen Entree 6points, Diet Coke

Snack: 1 McDonald's Chicken nugget 1point, Small Coke 3points

Exercise: none

Total: 29points!!!! What the heck??? I'm not coming any where close to my allotted points! After I ate dinner, I actually felt STUFFED and couldn't have eaten another thing if I tried. And the only reason I took a bite or two of chicken nuggets (3 hours later) was because I was biting them in half for my daughter. I haven't been a bit hungry so far, which is great. And I'm still LOVING not cooking. Like I said, I am making simple dinners for my hubby and baby, but am not cooking big family meals. Eating these frozen dinners is helping me keep portions and fat and calories in check. And oh my gosh! They taste AMAZING! It's actually EASY to eat this way. I think I'm liking it...I think I could stick with this for a long period of time ya'll. Say a prayer!

No comments: