Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 7: A Day of Rest.......

I decided not to count points today either. I'm not sure how that will play out with regards to those 3lbs I lost. I hope I didn't gain them all back this weekend, but I'm not going to weigh in again until next Friday...so I'll have to wait until then to find out!

I will say that this weekend I've felt sort of GROSS, ya know? That feeling you have when you've just eaten a lot of junk and you just feel yucky? I have felt much cleaner and lighter this week eating smaller more balanced meals and fresh fruits and veggies. So, I may just continue with the plan on the weekends too. We'll see. Now if only I would add a little exercise in, I'd be on top of the world!!!! LOL

Say a prayer for me this week...I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congratulations on your success thus far! The hardest part is just getting started, and you've done that. Way to go! Big congrats on your three lb loss this week.
Wooooohooooo! ;0)