Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Scenic Route

Well, I'm happy to report that I'm down about 5 lbs. So YAY! Gonna keep up working the "One Day Way."

Also, the past 2 weeks I've been in a funk. I've been sleeping a lot and just not wanting to do anything. But after spending all day yesterday cleaning and straightening up the house (something I had been avoiding for weeks), I was more eager to jump out of bed this morning and looked forward to seeing my clean kitchen.

I feel like I'm taking the scenic route on this journey, but I swear I'm learning a new lesson practically every day! Who knows, this blog may go on past January one! ha!

4 comments:

Former Donut Junkie said...

Well, your making progress and that's always a good thing. I'm thinking I didn't arrive at my current weight overnight and it ain't gonna go away overnight. So, let's just keep plugging away at it and someday we will reach our goal. Glad to hear things are going well for ya'! And glad to see another blog post. Ron, aka The Former Donut Junkie.

Former Donut Junkie said...

So glad to see your good progress. It's encouraging to see other folks taking off the pounds as well. And, it's oh so good to see another fine blog post. Ron, aka The Former Donut Junkie.

Rebecca Burgener said...

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. :-D

The Amusing Redhead said...

Good for you Angie! I can't post comments on your other blog but I love reading it.

Do you have Aldi stores in your area? Nothing like Whole Foods but the prices are good.